ADMISSIONS / ENROLMENT PROCESS
Complete the initial application / enrolment form and note your child’s grade level in the upcoming school year. Return form to OCC required documents.
Learner entrance entrance test to determine placement for the child.
Please note entrance tests are mandatory the grades 7 - 12.
Upon acceptance, fill in registration form and submit together with proof of payment for registration and first month fees.
Please note acceptance is determined by entrance test results & availability of space in the grade applied for.
Welcome to Oxford Combined College. Collect you child's uniform list, stationery list, textbookf list and code of conduct.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Copy of parent(s) ID or passport
- Previous term school report
- Transfer letter
- 2 Colour passport size photos of the child
- Proof of address (No older than 3 months)
- Proof of income (No older than 3 months)